For postpone/Proponed of tour packages are to be communicated in written and need to be inform us at least 7 days prior of tour date. INR 3000/- will be charged extra for Pre poned /postpone. If tour postpone intimation is made less than 07 days prior of starting the tour, no refund will be given and amount of INR 5,000/- will be charged extra. Law & Jurisdiction
For all complaints, suits, claims or disputes of whatsoever nature relating to any products including tours by the Company and third party products and tours, the courts and tribunals in Manali, India alone shall have exclusive jurisdiction. All tours are subject to laws, rules of RBI / Govt. of India Upon signing the booking form, the above-mentioned terms & conditions shall be binding on both the Company and the Client and shall become the only basis of relations between the parties and all previous communication in whatsoever form or mode whether oral or otherwise, with respect to any terms & conditions of the tour and services shall stand cancelled / revoked / terminated.
1. Kindly note that names of hotels mentioned in the proposed hotels only indicate that our rates have been based on usage of these hotels and it is not to be construed that accommodation is confirmed at these hotels until and unless we convey such confirmation to you. In case the accommodation is not available at any of the above mentioned hotels we shall book alternate accommodation at a similar or next best available hotel and shall pass on the difference of rates (supplement/reduction whatever applicable) to you.
2. Our offer is based on usage of base category rooms at the mentioned hotels (unless specified otherwise) and if this category of rooms is not available we shall try to confirmaccommodation in next available higher category of rooms and shall advise supplementary cost involved while conveying the status.
3. We shall not be responsible for any change in the itinerary due to landslides, flight cancellations, weather conditions or any unforeseen circumstances. The additional cost incurred will be in addition to the cost.
4. Himalayan National Park at Kufri and Advance Studies at Shimla, Roerich Art Gallery and State Museum are Closed at Monday.
5. Please note the Readymade packages are designed strictly on the detailed itinerary being attached any extra sightseeing and excursion is subject to a supplement cost as per the actual.
6. It is mandatory to carry the Photo identity Proof during travel and have to be presented at the time of Check Inn in all hotels for security reason.
A transfer from one tour to another of the originally booked tour will be treated as a cancellation on that tour, thereby attracting the cancellation charges as stated in these terms and a fresh booking on another.
For booking confirmation, need to pay 50 % amount as First Installment in company account by Cash/Net banking/Debit card in our company account. Second Installment amount should be paid at the time of check in at hotel.
|When a cancellation is made||Cancellation charges|
|Clear 30 working days or more prior to the date of departure of the Tour or for non-payment of the balance Tour Cost within the stipulated time frame||25 % of the Tour Cost|
|Clear 30 to 15 working days prior to the date of departure of the Tour.||50 % of the Tour Cost|
|Clear 15 to 07 working days prior to the date of departure of the Tour.||75 % of the Tour Cost|
|Less than 07 clear working days prior to the date of departure of the Tour.||100 % of the Tour Cost|
|In Case of flight ticket cancellation.||100 % of the total cost|